Ways To Keep Your Skin Healthy & Beautiful
Observe the following rules and your skin will always look fresh and young.
* For an easy weekly facial sauna that unclogs pores, add a few tablespoons of your favorite herbs to water and boil for about 4-5 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat, and use a bath towel as a tent while you let the steam rise to your face for three to five minutes. Then rinse your face with very cold water to close the pores.
* For a toning and cleansing mask for normal to oily skin, add three tablespoons finely ground oatmeal to three tablespoons witch hazel to form a paste. Apply to your face and allow to dry for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
* This treatment works well for normal to dry skin: Mash 1/2 of a banana in a bowl. Add one tablespoon honey and two tablespoons sour cream; mix well. Apply to your face, leave on for ten minutes, then rinse with warm water.
* For a cleansing mask for dry skin, mix the yolk of an egg with two teaspoons mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Apply to your face and allow to dry for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
* To make a toning mask, combine 0,5 of a small papaya, one egg white, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and mix in the blender until creamy. Leave the mask on your face for twenty minutes and then rinse with cold water.
* For another softener for rough areas, mix 1/4 cup table salt, 1/4 cup Epsom salts, and 1/4 cup vegetable oil. Stir constantly as you mix the ingredients. Massage the paste into rough skin for several minutes. Remove by bathing or showering.