Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Zoya Fire & Ice (Flame) Collection

Zoya Fire & Ice (Flame) Collection

Hi! I know I haven't post in awhile. I was sick for the past week and I'm finally feeling better. Still coughing and voice is still rasping but other than that I'm good. So forgive me :)

So anyways, today I have Zoya's new Fire & Ice Collection, which recently the collection's name was changed to Flame collection. This collection consists of 6 gorgeous colors with a foil like finish.

All pictures were taken under artificial light.


Tiffany a soft peachy copper shimmer


Gloria is a rosey pink shimmer


Crystal is a turquoise blue with gold flecks


Lisa is a red shimmer with reddish flecks


Sarah a magenta shimmer with red and pink flecks


Valerie is a plum purple with light purple flecks

Overall this collection is stunning. I loved all six shades, but my favorite has to be Crystal. I love how the orangey/gold/copper flecks work with the turquoise. Very unique color. Formula was the typical Zoya formaul, smooth and perfect in every way. All were under two coats.

And that's all I have for today!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved