Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » OPI The One That Got Away + Blue Shatter

OPI The One That Got Away + Blue Shatter


Hello everyone, this week I wore OPI The One That Got Away. I love the berry pink color and the shimmery finish, but I got bored of it already the next day, so I added a coat of Blue Shatter for a quick metamorphosis. It's not the best combination, but at least it was different, haha. It's the second time that I used Blue Shatter and I absolutely love it. It's so bright and has a shimmery glow when it's matte. Gosh, I wish there was a regular, non-shattering version of it!
In the pictures, however, I also used a topcoat, which made everything shiny again, to minimalize the difference in finishes of the polishes. It was a bit too much for my taste :) See you soon!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved