Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Orly Purple Pleather + Milani Jewel FX Silver

Orly Purple Pleather + Milani Jewel FX Silver


Hi guys, the other day I had a little party with some friends. I didn't have any time to do my nails that day, except shortly before the guests would arrive. I had about 30 minutes left, so I wanted something quick and fun that would scream "Partay!". And what better way to create a party on your nails than a sparkly layer of chunky glitter. The base color I picked was Orly Purple Pleather (which dries with a satin-matt finish) and on top of that I used one of my newest chunky glitter polishes, Milani Jewel FX Silver. The glitter was quite tricky to apply, some nails ended up with just one giant blob of glitter on only part of the nail, while the rest of the surface kept clear. But practice really makes perfect and I managed to spread the chunks evenly when I started on my second hand. The fast-drying topcoat that I usually reach for is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri, but glitter this big needs more than that. So I pulled out the big gun: Seche Vite. One thick coat of it was enough to get my nails smooth and dry before my friends arrived. Mission succeeded!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved