Headlines News :
Home » » I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT, I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!

I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT, I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!

Everytime I have leftover glitter pieces or mylar that I'm too lazy to put away I put them in an extra drawer I have. On these nails I took out all of my "leftovers" and put them randomly onto black acrylic. Soooo fun! I may have to do this more often. You just never know what you're going to get.

This is an opi gel polish design. I layered Happy Anniversary over Russian Navy. I also added little silver glitters for some bling. Everyone loves a little bling!

This client wanted red, white, black and fun. We both have a wild crazy creative side. So this is what we came up with. It is the perfect nail marriage. Thanks for saying, "I do!"

This client told me she's not too crazy about red after I did her nails.... oops my bad. Hopefully she still likes them. I must try harder to remember what each client likes and dislikes.

These are my nails. I didn't do them but hey they are fabulous so I still had to show them off!

On these nails I used xxx white acrylic from Young Nails. No marbling with the white at all which I loved! Anything to make it look like I'm a better nail tech than I really am. I added clear sequins and little clear glitters all over. They are very bling! Love them.

A crazy design for a crazy client what more can I say? LOL

Have I already posted a picture of this same design? I don't know I have done too many nails! I wanted to show the light lavender dots that I have just incase I haven't shown them before. They are from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com

This is a design I did with gel polish. The flowers are stickers and I painted the polka dots on.

I love a white french manicure with a little surprise... a litte twist.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved