Headlines News :
Home » , » Tattooed On My Nails + Tutorial

Tattooed On My Nails + Tutorial

Hi all, just want to share a simple tip with regards to nails, when me and my sister went to the mall yesterday, I was looking for nail art stuff that day because I lost my image plate code bm01 last week... Here's how the story went, when we were at the mall, I saw a nail sticker, then a body artificial tattoo... The first thing I remembered upon seeing those items is water decals. So I bought a few... I tried them as soon as I got home.. let me show you my finished product... :)
What do you think? Do you like it??

And a very simple tutorial...
1.Cut a piece of water tattoo that will fit to your nails.Remove the thin plastic.
2.Apply your desired base coat color that will match the tatz. it's either light or dark shade. Let dry.
3.Press the tattoo design on nails,
4.Put a small amount of water on top of paper tatz. dub and slide.
5.Use cotton balls to remove the excess. Let dry.
6.last but not the least, apply top coat. That's it. Nice and very simple. You don't have to spend much. It's easy and affordable you can do it yourself...
Hope you like it! God Bless you all!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved