Doll Makeup Ideas
Gothic Lolita Doll Makeup
For all lovers of Otaku World that we are becoming more, I leave you a tutorial on makeup to look like a Gothic Lolita doll. So you can use for a show of manga, cosplay or plan on porcelain doll, is absolutely amazing, the most original I've seen, so I could not resist the temptation to share it.
|Doll Makeup Ideas|
It is much easier to achieve this effect it seems, just have to follow instructions, step by step:
1. Apply a foundation to achieve the look of a doll, so that the base should be two shades lighter than your original and not afraid to be generous in quantity.
2. For the porcelain doll look, apply a liquid foundation makeup over white powders (rice powder or similar).
3. After matte powder applied to the skin, so that all makeup this is unified and irregularities.
4. The eyebrows and lips are outlined and are hidden, giving the base and powders as in the skin.
5. Next draw the line of the eyebrows with black pencil, to get a shade darker than natural. Do not worry if you spend actually should be quite exaggerated to make it better.
*) At this point, it should look like this makeup :
6. If your hair is not white, you should get a wig very very blonde or very dark, according to your own taste.
7. The basic eye makeup is to apply a brown eyeshadow on the lid and between the eyelid and eyebrows, as seen in the picture :
The idea is that the eye looks dark, almost artificial, feel free to brown, but must leave a distance between the color and painted eyebrows because at the end of what it is to enlarge the eyes as possible.
8. With black eyeliner, painted the lower half of the lid but you can use a wet brush black shadow. If you use the ones used in the theater, have a more lasting and bright. It covers the upper and lower eyelid exaggerating (as you see in the image) in a deep black, leaving paint the inside of the eye line (water line).
9. Now apply pure white on the water line (inside the eye), noting the time you need to look good.
10. The latter, put false eyelashes just right from where the pitch black of eye makeup both above and below the eye. One is to obtain a very large eye and if it can go!, Whether or not you like makeup, it is a trick I should point out ... you never know when we will need, lol ...
11. The last step is to use a giant lens, special to simulate a huge rainbow effect and we have achieved.
With a red lipstick draw a smaller version of our own lips (by both sides as above and below). Then apply a little black pen on the red hue, giving it a gothic touch and as a last step, we apply a red gloss.
In order to completely cover your lips, you have made up with a simple color corrector makeup applied.
Finally, you only have the clothes and accessories. That already is to your liking, you can be romantic as the Classic Lolitas ...
Gothic Lolita Or ...
Or very very sweet, like Sweet Lolita ...
Or like the Elegant Gothic Lolitas ...
So much for the tutorial to look like porcelain dolls and converted into a surprising and quite striking Lolita, which is ultimately what it is, not to be invisible and be part of something funny and sympathetic as the world of Lolitas ...