Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » OPI Dating A Royal + Essence Make It Golden

OPI Dating A Royal + Essence Make It Golden


Hi everyone, how are you all? I hope everybody's had a great Halloween weekend. I really enjoyed all the Halloween manis I've come acrossed in the last couple of weeks, some were cute, some were scary and many were very funny :) I wish I could've shared some Halloween nail art with you myself, it's such a fun theme! But unfortunately the last few weeks have been the busiest so far this year. So no Halloween parties, but on top of that I also had to skip my birthday which was on the 30th. I'm 22 now! It's not that bad though, my party's just postponed ;) Anyhow, I'm rambling, let's talk nails! This is OPI Dating A Royal with a layer of Essence Make It Golden that I added the day after, and a coat of Essence Matt Topcat. Make It Golden is a glitter polish with tiny, tiny, golden microglitter and larger, multi-sized hexagons. I own quite a few golden glitter polishes but Make It Golden is actually something unique in my collection. The hexagons spread okay and the microglitters are pretty dense, but they don't completely cover the base color, which I'm pleased with. Another plus is the price, this golden beauty is only €1.29 for 0.16fl.oz/5ml. Not bad!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved