Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Exotic Tribal

Exotic Tribal


Hello everyone! The final weeks of school have started and it's been nothing but chaotic! This explains why I've been posting so little lately. The madness still continues for a couple of weeks but after that I hope to blog more often again, I've got plenty of fun stuff planned.
So yes, I should be studying right now, but I just needed a break to show you these nails. :-) Holland has had great summer weather last week and I wore a bright yellow (Make-Up Studio M67) most of it. After two days I had a bit of tipwear, but I just couldn't take the happy yellow off yet. And the tipwear wasn't noticeable anyway because it's a light color, so I decided to keep it on and update it with a tribal pattern in shimmery blue. The striper polish I used for it is Janet #119. I kind of like the final result, very exotic. ^^ Chiquita, anyone?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved