- To begin with, you will need to make a coat on your nail with a nail varnish. Make sure that this coat is extra smooth so that it will let your designs flow easily onto your nails.
- The next step involves using your brush to make the outlines. For beginners, start with making few simpler designs or shapes. Try to make bubbles with circles or zig-zag lines and so on. Initially, you may find it difficult to grab the paint brush, but then try holding it in different angels and you will get to know which angle gives you the maximum grip.
- While painting, do not immerse the brush head completely in the paint, just immerse it enough to wet the tip of it.
- Once you have applied a coat of nail varnish your nail, let it dry. Once it is dried start painting.
- To draw a flower, first, with your paintbrush dab at the center of your nail. Do not use a lot of paint because it may spill.
- Next, choose what color petal you want. Once the color has been decided, use the paintbrush to make the petals of your flower. You will need to start from the center, from where you had dabbed earlier. As you go further from the center, apply a little pressure to make those petals thicker. The petals must be thicker towards the outer edge and relatively thinner from the center.
- You can make four to five petals. It will come to you naturally, if you know how to draw flowers (which I am sure most of us do). Make sure that you do them neatly, and after every petal you make, let them dry so that the other petal which you will make must not bloat with it.
- Once you have made your design and are happy with it, apply a top coat. This is the most important part as we want our design to be sealed.
How to Draw Flowers on Nails: The Paint Job
Labels: nail art news