Headlines News :
Home » , , , » OPI Designer Series Radiance & Magic

OPI Designer Series Radiance & Magic



Today I have the two new OPI Designer Series Radiance and Magic. I honestly feel a little disappointed with these new DS polishes coming out because all the old ones were holo. And there's no holo in these :( But they're still pretty..


Radiance is a silver foil which was opaque in two coats. I actually liked this one a lot



Magic is a sapphire blue with blue and turquoise flecks. This one took 3 coats for full coverage

Radiance and Magic are both nice, but I do hope to see some more holos in the future for their Designer Series collections. Those were awesome!

Radiance is my favorite because it applied so nicely with no streaks. And we tend to have that problem with 'metallic' so I'm pretty impressed with the application.

Well that's all I have for today!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved