Headlines News :
Home » , , » MAC Style Clan from A Tartan Tale Collection

MAC Style Clan from A Tartan Tale Collection

Today I have MAC's Style Clan nail polish from their A Tartan Tale holiday collection. I was not really blown away by their collection, therefore Style Clan was the only thing I bought.


Style Clan is a murky brown with hints of gold flecks

I read around the blogosphere and not many people liked this color. I don't know why but I love it. Maybe it's because I have love for these type of colors.

This was done under two coats. I didn't have any application issues at all, even with a deformed brush. The brush on my bottle had like a gazillion flyaways but I was able to control it so that's fine I suppose.

Did any of you buy this? If so, did you like it? If you didn't buy it, what don't you like about it?

That's all I have for today.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved