Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , , » Diagonal crackle mani

Diagonal crackle mani


Hi guys! For this post I have a diagonal tape mani to share with you. I just love those! They're so easy to make and a great way to combine polishes and different finishes. Today I didn't feel like spending too much time on my nails, so this was perfect. I applied one thicker coat of the navy creme China Glaze First Mate. Because it was just one coat it dried pretty quickly, so soon after I could place a tape strip on each nail. I knew I wanted a silver for the tips, but to add something special I picked a silver crackle polish: OPI Silver Shatter. It's so super shiny! Finally I added a fastdrying topcoat and my mani was done :) Thanks for reading ^^
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved