Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Nude with hearts

Nude with hearts




Hi guys! How are you all doing? :) I've finally finished all my exams for the first semester, so more time for blogging again! :)
For this post I wanted to share this semi-nude mani with you that I made last year. I wanted to make hearts on my nails by making a template with tape and this heartshaped paper punch that I have, but the punch had a hard time getting through the tape, so all I was left with was a little wrinkled, misshapen hole... So I cut out the shape myself from a fold up piece of tape and that's how I got to this design with V-shaped French tip. I still have to get used to nude nails, but I kind of like it like this. ^^ For the rest of my nails I was looking for a smokey purple, the polish that came nearest to what I wanted was Bourjois Bleu Asphalte. But I if I had Frederiksberg from WIC HerĂ´me at the time, I certainly would've gone for that instead, I love that color so much! :)
So what are your thoughts on these nude nails? Would you wear them yourself?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved