Eye Makeup Ideas For Shaded Orange
The orange will be one of the highlights of next season, the key if you want to go as always to the latter even with your makeup.
Although this is a cheerful color, youth and perfect for summer, many of us still have qualms about applying our usual makeup so striking and original that can result in this regard.
However, there are different combinations and application techniques to achieve very different looks with this color. Check out some of what we tell you, and go for the orange !
- 1. A look fun and youthful : Combine orange with some white and cream is a form at once discreet and fun to use this color, and white tones that bring some light to the eye while the oranges will give the warm touch and how well it looks fun summer days.
- Apply a clear base shadow over entire lid (especially over the tear) and then spread orange in the middle to the outside of the eye with a gentle upward trend. You can add a touch of light by applying a pearly shadow over the area of the eye (tear) and also very clearly using a profiler like beige or golden brown on the lower lash line.
- 2. A look hot : Combine the striking orange with some formal and natural tones such as browns and more Clarita used to illuminate the eye. This trio will be absolutely irresistible color on tanned or dark skin.
- Use the yellow hue over the entire lid to fill the eye color, after that orange shade gently applied on the inner half of eyelid (near the tear) and then use the darker shades for the outer eye extending slightly shadow toward the temples.
- 3. A fluorescent look : The look over summer and the most daring. If you're young and you want to break the mold, do not hesitate to combine your striking shades and fluorescent oranges how are you some green, yellow or red, for example.
- As a very creative makeup can be quite imaginative about the combination of colors on your eyelids.
- If you've tried this shade with any other style, also tell us your skills !!!