Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Funky double lightning bolt

Funky double lightning bolt


Hello guys! For this post I have another double lightning bolt to show you. I used yesterday's mani for it, which was the beautiful purple OPI Funky Dunkey. On top I used my favorite silver Millenium from China Glaze and for my third color I picked Essence Trust In Fashion. In hindsight I wouldn't have used Trust In Fashion. The color is really pretty but the polish was a tad too sheer for a tape mani, so I had to apply a thicker coat which affected the crisp lines on some fingers. But fortunately that problem was easily fixed with a little touch up using a nail art brush.
I also used this opportunity to make pictures for a double lightning bolt tutorial, so you can expect it this week! Thanks for dropping by :)


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved