Headlines News :
Home » , , » OPI - Dating A Royal

OPI - Dating A Royal


Hi guys! Today I'm wearing OPI Dating A Royal, a pretty royal blue creme which almost looks navy depending on the light. I probably didn't really need this color but I just love OPI's pro wide brush and most of the time their polishes have a great formula too. Together they make application flawless! So to me that was a good enough excuse to buy another blue creme :) Though some OPI polishes are quite sheer (I used three coats of Dating A Royal), the drying time is pleasantly short and besides, with a fast drying topcoat bad drying time doesn't have to be an issue anymore, right? ;) Take care!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved