Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Malificent lightning bolt

Malificent lightning bolt


Hi guys! Today is another way too gloomy day. So I've got something from the vault for you. This is a lightning bolt mani I did a while ago. The combination of colors I used looked so dark and mysterious so the whole look instantly reminded me of Disney villain Malificent from the Sleeping Beauty. Man, I just love her. I think she's the most stylish and elegant from all the female Disney villains. As a kid I never realized how cool she was, but after all she was the bad guy, so I guess it's not that strange.
The polishes I used: the base color is Essence Where's The Party?, the purple foil (so gorgeous!) is Forget-Me-Not! from Catrice and the black Color Club Where's The Soiree?, as usual. I also added matt topcoat in the end, but I think that was a mistake, the true colors with a glossy finish would have been prettier. Oh, well! Thanks for reading!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved