Headlines News :
Home » , , » H&M - Pink Summer

H&M - Pink Summer


Hey everyone, I felt it was time for some pink again! For today I have a new Hello Kitty polish from H&M called Pink Summer. I have to admit I only bought this because of the extremely awesome bottle (see the last picture), I probably already have something similar in my stash, but I don't feel any regret buying it. Not only is the packaging pleasant to the eyes, the polish itself is really nice too. It's very pigmented, even almost a one-coater. But I did two for complete opacity. Another big plus was the drying time, it dries to the touch in several minutes. So despite that it's not the most unique color, I am loving it. It makes my nails look like a Barbie's and I have nothing against that :) Thanks for stopping by!

Price: €2.95 for 0.5 fl.oz./15ml





To-die-for-bottle!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved