Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Purple

Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Purple



Hello everbody, for today's post I have a purple pretty to show you, it's Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Purple, so unbelievably gorgeous and sooo smelly. Chunky Holo Purple is probably what heaven should look like, and hell should smell like... I really can't stand the smell, it's like pure toxic! Each time after I polished one nail, I just had to run to the other side of the room for some fresh air, no kidding... It was truly the most unique and crazy looking way of polishing I've ever done, lol.
Anyhow, Chunky Holo Purple is a multichrome glitter polish with a medium purple base. The color of the average sized glitters shifts from yellow, orange, red, to green, turquoise and blue. It's like a rainbow of glitters in a bottle, so pretty! However, the polish was really sheer on its own and it didn't look like it was going to build up so I applied two coats of it over two layers of OPI Funky Dunkey. Though the yellow, orange and red side of the multichrome showed up better on the nail than the other colors, it looked stunning. But, it was also very hard to capture in the photographs! I'm still not sure what it was. There was plenty of sunlight, which is usually a good thing when I take my pictures, but maybe this time it was just a bit too plenty? So imagine what you see in the pics, but with a hundred times more of the yellow/orange/red shimmer of the glitters, this especially counts for the bottle! Also it leans less towards blue, my camera isn't very good in picking up purples!





I heart close-ups! :)



So here I mattified it. Now you can see how much glitter there actually was on my nails. In the pics of the glossy version the glitter seems very subtle, but they were really present and sparkly in real life.



Thanks for stopping by!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved