Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Explosions with China Glaze Jitterbug

Explosions with China Glaze Jitterbug


Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing great. I am :) As I mentioned before, I'm busy with school at the moment. My first days have been hectic and already pretty tough, but I'm enjoying it and it's good to finally feel like I belong somewhere, after years of not knowing what I was supposed to do with my life. Yay, me, haha. So this week's been busy, but one day I got home a little earlier and it was even still light enough outside so I could take these pictures you're looking at. I was wearing OPI's Big Apple Red, a stunning, superglossy red jelly. But the next day it chipped on one of my nails, so I covered it by using the explosion design and China Glaze Jitterbug. I adore that polish, it's supergreat for tape manis and the shimmer spices up any mani in a cool, elegant way. Have a great night and see you soon :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved