Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Stripey accents

Stripey accents


Hello everyone :) I hope you guys had a nice weekend like I did, we had some late summer weather the last couple of days and I enjoyed it very much.
For this post I have stripey accents to share with you. I'm wearing one of my latest purchases, China Glaze Concrete Catwalk. I love the dark shade of grey and the polish applies like butter, just two smooth coats and you're done. Tonight I added the red, stripey accents, using tape and P2's Fever, I love this polish too! It's a deep, shimmery red, very glamorous and I love how it pops against Concrete Catwalk. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved