Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Heavy layering experiment

Heavy layering experiment


Hello guys! For this post I have a layering combination for you. I had just bought a purple/fuchsia glitter polish from Claire's and used it over one coat of black (Color Club Where's The Soiree?). The glitter applied well and evenly, I really like that, plus it was a lot denser than I expected it to be. For a bit more color and contrast I added a coat of Essence Edward, this extremely gorgeous teal glitter. After that there was a lot going on, but I'm a true glittergal, so I'm in love haha. Of course I also applied a matte topcoat to share the mattified finish with you. What are your thoughts?
To get an up-close view of the glitters, just enlarge the pictures by clicking on them.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved