Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Orly - Sweet Peacock

Orly - Sweet Peacock


Hello everyone, this blue beauty you're looking at is Orly's Sweet Peacock from the Birds of a Feather collection. The moment I saw the promo pictures, I knew I needed this baby in my life. It's blue and a foil, can't say no to that ;-) It's just as pretty as I'd expected... A gorgeous, electrifying, shimmery, medium blue. It only needs two coats for full opacity, but it does dry a bit gritty, so I'd recommend using a fast drying topcoat, also to speed up the drying.
Besides Sweet Peacock I also bought Lucky Duck from the same collection. I haven't swatched it yet, but it looks really good based on the bottle, so I'm sure it won't be long till it appears here :) Which polish(es) did you get from the Birds of a Feather collection?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved