Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Mummy time

Mummy time


Oooh, it's time for the mummy design again :) Haven't done that one in a while! This time I was going for something chic and festive. As my base color I'm wearing OPI Russian Navy and on top of it I used China Glaze Silver Lining for the mummy design. Normally I wouldn't suggest using a glitter as a layering polish for tape manis, because most of the time they don't cover very well, but it all just depends on the density of the glitters. And Silver Lining has very dense glitter so not a problem for tape designs. It did leave me a gritty and uneven surface so to smooth it all I applied Essence Matt topcoat. Can't resist mattified glitter! Thanks for watching :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved