Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Outer Space Marble - A layering experiment

Outer Space Marble - A layering experiment





Hi guys! Today I'd like to show you a layering experiment I did a little while ago. I started with China Glaze First Mate, on top went Milani Cyberspace from the 3D Holographic collection, OPI Last Friday Night, Golden Rose #10 aaand... *gasp* ...matte topcoat. That's a mouthful. I really love the endresult, it looks like some kind of marble from outer space hahah. Quite interesting. Surprsingly Last Friday Night, which usually turns any polish into magic, was a bit unnecessary this time as it was hardly visible on top of Cyberspace. Golden Rose #10 on the other hand is just mind-blowing gorgeous! Pretty red flakies. In the bottle you can see them shifting from red to gold, to green and blue. But even after a zillion shots I wasn't able to capture the complete rainbow. A shame, because it's so pretty in real life!
I used many polishes to achieve this look, but surprisingly everything dried pretty well, because I only used one coat of each. And as I said, Last Friday Night could be left out the next time I do this. Have a great weekend everyone :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved