Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » OPI You Don't Know Jacques + Color Club Covered In Diamonds

OPI You Don't Know Jacques + Color Club Covered In Diamonds


Hi readers! The other day I showed you OPI You Don't Know Jacques. It's a very calm and subtle color, very beautiful, but I was curious to see it with just a little bit more sparkle. So here it is with a coat of Color Club Diamonds. I like the combination and love iridiscent glitter/flakies. They're sparkly enough to add a lot of magic to a dull mani but yet they're subtle. Sounds quite contrary, doesn't it? :P So a party for the eyes but too bad Covered In Diamonds has such a thick formula. It made my nails look thick and plumpy. And I guess another layer of matt topcoat over them won't help either, but I just had to see what it would look like mattified :) What do you think about this combo? Thanks for stopping by!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved