Headlines News :
Home » , , » Catrice - Run Forest Run!

Catrice - Run Forest Run!


The other day I ran into this green pretty, I instantly loved it and needed it! Which was really surprising, because I remembered not liking it the first time I saw Run, Forest, Run!, so what's up with that? After reading The Polished Perfectionst's post about this polish, I knew what was going on; Catrice has two versions of this polish! The older version is a tradtional forest green, while the new one is a much lighter, muted green with a tad of blue which makes it lean towards emerald. Besides the color I also fell in love with the perfect formula and application. Just two smooth coats and you're good to go, a winner.

Price: €2.49 for 0.34 fl.oz./10ml


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved