Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Cute double lightning bolt

Cute double lightning bolt


Hi guys! I felt like doing a double lightning bolt again :) This time it's a very cute and girly version, kind of like a badass princess mani, lol. I used two pinks from Essie for it: Lion Around and Your Hut Or Mine, from the 2011 Resort collection. I actually bought Lion Around (the lighter pink) just to complete the set of four, but I'm glad I did, because it looks so cute together with Your Hut Or Mine :) And I didn't have anything like it yet anyway. For the gold in the middle I used China Glaze 2030, my favorite, and to make the whole look softer, I applied a matt topcoat. Mine is from Essence. Hope you guys like it, thanks for reading!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved