Headlines News :
Home » , , » H&M - Peppermint Fusion

H&M - Peppermint Fusion


(This is a scheduled post, I'm on vacation!)

Good afternoon everyone, for today I have another H&M winner: Peppermint Fusion. It's so pretty! I really have nothing bad to say about it. Peppermint Fusion is a periwinkle blue polish with a light blue shimmer. Kind of like a periwinkle version of No Mambo Jambo (which was also a big hit in my opinion). That blue shimmer really compliments the base color and makes this polish so mesmerizing. Besides the fantastic color, it has a great formula. With the first coat, it seems a bit sheer, but fear not, pictured is only two coats, which was enough to eliminate VNL. Peppermint is already becoming one of my all time favorites, I don't own anything like it yet. It's fresh and girly and classy and... Just wow. So what are you waiting for? RUN to the stores, RUN!  But please don't trip and break a nail... :P Thanks for visiting guys :)

Price: €3.95 for 0.3 fl.oz./9ml



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved