Headlines News :
Home » , , » My Kleancolor glitter polishes, part 2

My Kleancolor glitter polishes, part 2

Recently I ordered more of the popular Kleancolor glitters from Beauty Joint, I just couldn't resist. They look so amazing and unique, and they're so affordable. I'm dying to make some swatches for you guys, but the weather here has been bad lately! In the morning when I get up I'm blinded by the amount of sunlight, but quickly after I've had breakfast it gets terribly cloudy again. This happened like five days in a row now... Sigh. So until then I've got some pretty bottle shots for you, feast your eyes!

You can view my other Kleancolor glitters here.


Party Fever
V.I.P.
Holo Chrome
Black Out
Aurora
Chunky Holo Teal
Afternoon Picnic
Blind Date
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved