Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Variation on the V-gap

Variation on the V-gap


Hi guys, since the vampy V-gap look from a little while ago, I've been doing more V-gap designs lately and today's post is one of them. I love the simplicty and elegance of V-gaps and how easy they are to achieve. The way I make them is by using triangle shapes cut out of tape but I think doing them freehand is quite doable too, though I've never tried. So either you want to practice your freehand or taping skills for the first time, I think the V-gap design would be a great one to start with.

For the pictured look I made a variation on the standard V-gap by adding two lines along the gap, creating a second V-shape. I used OPI Russian Navy as my base color and Essence Romeo for the top color. My boyfriend's opinion on these nails? "Oooh, they look like Transformers!" Lol, I love him :)
Thanks for stopping by again and enjoy the rest of your day!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved