Headlines News :
Home » , , » Vacation mani

Vacation mani


Hi everyone! My absence was a little bit longer than expected, since I don't have decent internet connection since a few days. But at the moment I'm at my parents, so I can finally share some nail joy with you again! I spent my vacation together with the BF and some friends, it took place in the Netherlands, somewhere near the coast. Unfortunately we didn't really got the chance to enjoy the neighbourhood very well because the entire land was suffering from the worst storm in years that week. Most days were extremely cloudy and dark. So I didn't feel like doing my nails much either, because without proper lighting, doing a mani can be such a pain in the ass! But between the cloudy days, there was a brief, dry moment with intense sun where I quickly snapped some pics of the cheerful mani I'd done earlier. I was wearing Rimmel Fancy Fuchsia with two coats  Essence Circus Confetti, partay! When I took these pictures I had the mani on for almost two days so afterwards I mattified my left hand for a quick little change. I needed to see the look mattified, but I also couldn't say goodbye to the glossy version, so 50-50 it was... Hope you had a great week yourself too and I'll see you again soon :)


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved