Headlines News :
Home » , , » Essie - Going Incognito

Essie - Going Incognito


(This is a scheduled post, I'm on vacation!)

Hello everyone! Today I'd like to show you Essie's Going Incognito from their 2010 winter collection. Since I have a weakness for everything blue, green and in between (teals and turquoises) it was no wonder that I needed this baby to be part of my collection. And that's how I ordered my first bottle of Essie.
Not only the color is wonderful in my opinion, so is the formula. It's smooth, easy to apply and with two coats you've got full coverage. However, and I'm pretty embarrased to say this, despite of its beautiful shade and nice application, this polish has been an untried for over six months and still is, since this was only a swatch. Other polishes just keep taking its spot. On the other hand, it is the middle of summer now and the color is more something for fall or winter. But gorgeous it is so I've got high hopes for Going Incognito once fall has arrived. I hope that's not too soon though, because I'm still enjoying summer waaay too much! See ya :)


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved