Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Interestingly dirty

Interestingly dirty


Good morning everyone! Yesterday I posted Catrice's Welcome To The Jungle and today I layered it with Gosh Rainbow. I thought the flashes of orange in Rainbow's flakies could look interesting against the green gold shimmer of Welcome To The Jungle. And interesting it is, the outcome is a strange and dirty, but intruiging blend of colors, I haven't figured out if it's in a good or bad way, but it's got my attention for sure. Of course I couldn't just leave it without a layer of matt topcoat, the curiosity was way too big and now that it's mattified I'm actually kind of starting to like it, though I probably won't be repeating this look very soon. What about you guys, would you wear this?


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved