Headlines News :
Home » » Eye Makeup Tutorial Dark Fairy

Eye Makeup Tutorial Dark Fairy

 

Eye Makeup Styles

 

Eye Makeup Tutorial Dark Fairy


I was asked to do a tutorial of my recent "dark fairy" look.

This really isn't my best work, but here we go :


Start with brows. Make them dark and edgy :

 

Then use some black base color to define the wanted shape. I used MAC Greasepaint Stick Slick Black :

 

Smudge it a bit :

 

I then added MAC French Quarter Greasepaint Stick to base the lid even more :

 

Then MAC She Who Dares green side over the darkly based areas :

 

Then I added MAC Kelly Green pigment to inner corner, extented to half way to lower lashline, where I swirches to MUFE aqua eye pencil 12L :

 

I created a bit more shape by adding long wings to eyeshadow :

 

I then used golden eyeliner in the middle of the wings :

 

Then I added NYX Jumbo pencil Lemon to my highlight :

 

And added some sheer white gold-toned shadow over it :

 

Then I lined my waterline with black :

 

As well as my upper lashline. I also used some out-line stickers (I really don't know the word for them, but I got them from regular crafting store) :

 

Then I added mascara, added crazy feather lashes to upper and lower lashline and  the look was done !

 

Lashes are from Madame Madeline, Elise feather lashes.



Source : Jangsara
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved