Headlines News :
Home » , , » The most romantic white wedding dresses collection

The most romantic white wedding dresses collection

When I was a little girl, I dreamt that one day, I dressed in a pure white wedding gown, everyone's attention is on me, I am shy and excited, a little nervous under the white bridal veil... this is a romantic dream that I believe you have had it as well. Then, comes the wedding dresses, we all know, among these years, a lot of famous designers show up, they are brilliant of bringing us so many white gowns, beautiful and so amazing...

Vera Wang, one of the most famous wedding dresses designer I love, her design is so amazing, I love them all, and the most brilliant style I prefer is her white series...I seem to see angels sent from the above, models are so beautiful, with the white gown, wow...






The second dreamful designer I love is Marchesa, British dream style wedding dresses designer, the snow white pure yarn, organza create every girl's princess dream, amazing...







This is the most white romantic wedding dresses I love, who is your favorite designer? And, which style is your love? Share with us!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved