Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » A galaxy far, far away

A galaxy far, far away

'Click me, I'm huge!'
Hi everybody! Last post I had some layering fun with OPI Russian Navy as base color. After layering it with Ulterior Motive and Last Friday Night, I ended up with this beautiful blend of different colored shimmer and glitter that looked like a galaxy filled with stars. I've always been fascinated by astronomy, ever since I was little, especially stars look so wonderful, beyond gorgeous. Anyway, I was very curious to see what the mani would look like with a layer of matte topcoat and this is it. You can't get closer to the real deal than this!


Close-up!


In the shade
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved