Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Preppy plaid mattified

Preppy plaid mattified


Hello everyone! The other day I did a Preppy plaid mani, but as with many manis I do, I always wonder what it would look like with a layer of matte topcoat. Especially with tape manis since they're so graphical. Mattified the tape pattern just pops more.
So now you're looking at the mattified plaid mani. Overall I think it looks nice, it's only when you compare it to the glossy version that you realize how washed out the red's become. So just don't compare it, lol. Just kidding, I'd love to hear your opinions on the two versions.
Good night!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved