Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » I ♥ geometry

I ♥ geometry


Hey guys! Today I want to show you a new tape mani, in classic black and white. For the pattern I had to cut many tape strips, which wasn't the hard part, but removing all those things! And because I needed so much time to remove each strip one at a time, the black polish had already dried which made my lines less crisp. So I had to touch up a few lines afterwards. As the title of this post says: I love geometry! Geomatric patterns work so well on nails and often are even visible from a distance. The black and white I used are my favorites: Color Club Where's The Soiree? and Essence Stamp Me! White. Both are very opaque and fast-drying. Finally I used a coat of Seche Vite on top. And that's how this was done, see ya! :)


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved