Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , » Neon plaid

Neon plaid


Hello readers! Do you remember the neon crackle mani? Well, when I was working on that mani, I discovered you could do pretty cool stuff with layering neons. Because of their sheerness new colors will appear when they're overlapping. So I was very eager to try out this plaid pattern with the four Color Club neons I own, which are Almost Famous, Warhol, Chelsea Girl and Age Of Aquarius.
I started out with two coats of Essence Stamp Me! White. Then I created two vertical stripes on each nail, using two of my four neons and tape for straight lines, after those had dried, I did the same thing horziontally with the colors that were left. And that's how plaid is made! Lol. Thanks for reading, gals! :)







Close-up!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved