Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Black relief

Black relief


Hello guys! Recently I purchased a new black creme: Color Club's Where's The Soiree. And I absolutely love it! The formula is just perfect and it's a one-coater :) My old blacks were either runny or goopy and nameless... So finally I've found a great black creme.
However it did dry quite matte, not what I expected, but instead of seeing it as a con, why not take advantage of it? I used the same tape pattern as the mani from Time To rock! and added a layer of clear polish. Because of the thick top-layer, the surface obtained a subtle relief which - combined with the mixture of glossy and matte finishes - gives the whole that bit of extra spice it needed.
What are your toughts? And as always, thanks for reading :)



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved