Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Vampy French

Vampy French


Hi everybody, how's the weekend? The mani you're looking at is my vampy French, which I made quite a while ago, I don't know why I didn't post it before, for some reason I was waiting for the right time. Anyhow, this design was inspired by the brogue's wingtip. My first attempt to create it pretty much failed, the black tips were freehanded and therefore a bit wobbly and uneven. So for the second attempt, which is the one on the pics, I used tape. Oh, precious tape, I couldn't live without it! Haha. I started with a red creme base (the discontinued Catrice from the Mickey mani), then I cut heartshapes out of tape to place on top and finally I finished it with a black creme for the tips.
What's funny is that when you focus on the red parts, you'll see sweet hearts, but when you look the black tips you'll notice the fierce batman-ish shape. So this mani could've been named 'The batman French', but 'vampy' just sounded... uhm... vampier! Thank you for stopping by :)



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved