Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Mani with rivets

Mani with rivets


Hi everyone! For this post I have a mani with rivets. The idea for this design actually came from my dad and I thought it sounded interesting as a design. As you can see the pattern is very stylized. I like that it looks a bit mechanic though I don't think the pattern really looks like rivets, maybe more like a domino game, haha. I used Color Club Where's The Soiree? as base color, the version I have dries with a satin finish, but I kind of like that. And I used China Glaze Millenium for the rivet-pattern, which is made with a brush and dotting tool from Born Pretty.
So what are your thoughts on this look and would you wear it? Good night :)



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved