Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Just like a circus

Just like a circus


Hi dear readers! For this post I made another tape mani, surprise! However I keep experimenting in the hope of discovering new designs :)
This tape pattern is made with wide triangles, using five or six a nail, all pointing to the center. This creates something that looks a bit like a circus tent ceiling. I like this look for it's simplicity and graphical element, so pretty sure I'll do this design regularly in the future. And when I do, I'll just call it circus, for the sake of convenience :)
The colors I used weren't exactly planned, I happened to be wearing Strawberry Fields when I came up with this idea and thought 2030 would fit perfect with its gold shimmer, but I think it turned out quite cute!
What are your thoughts? And have an awesome day!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved