Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Black mummy

Black mummy


Hi guys, good afternoon. For this tape mani I used a tape pattern that you're probably already familiar with by now. I can't get enough of it! And today I called it 'Black mummy' because it looks like the grey parts are wrapped around my black nails. However I applied the grey first, not the black.
So this time I used Color Club Snakeskin as my base color and it's such a pretty polish! And very unique, I must say. It's a steel grey shimmer with gold particles, from the 2010 Untamed Luxery Collection - Diamonds. On top I used my new fave black creme: Color Club Where's the soiree? And as you can see I didn't use any topcoat to make everything shiny. I just really loved the way it was, it's got this tough thing going on, you know? Lol. Thanks for reading again and have a great day :)





Color Club - Snakeskin
'Click me, I'm huge!'

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved