Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Lightning bolt French

Lightning bolt French


Hi lovely readers and new followers! Today I want to show you a new tape-desgin: the lightning bolt French! I came up with this idea to cover up tipwear of an old mani. Again, this design is very simple and easy to make, once you've gotten the hang of working with tape. I'd say it's as easy as the mummy pattern (which wasn't too bad, right?), only it takes less time! Because you need less tape strips. I'm pretty excited about this design, because it's graphical, edgy and easy to create, and I hope you are too :) If so, you can expect a tutorial on this design very soon...
I used Color Club Where's The Soiree? as my base color and the blue foil on top is from Hema, a Dutch department store.
Enjoy your day!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved