Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Kiwi pattern

Kiwi pattern


Hi dear readers! Such a lovely, sunny day calls for a suiting mani, so for today a kiwi pattern! Why not?
I had this desire to do a fruity design, but I wanted to use a fruit which was less likely to be picked. So no strawberries, no watermelons but an ode to the kiwi!
This pattern is freehanded with a new set of nailart brushes that I bought from Born Pretty, before I only had my one little paintbrush, so I'm happy to have more sizes to pick from now. I started with two coats of Essence Check Me Out (the bright green one), which is discontinued by now but I guess you can use any vivid, grass-green. Then I picked Sir! Yes, Sir! from Catrice's new collection to draw the round kiwi-shapes and filled in the spaces in between. After that I applied little blobs with China Glaze Lemon Fizz for the centers and black, teardrop-shaped seeds around them. Finally I outlined the fruits once more with black and I was done... Okay, I have to admit that was a lot of work, but don't they look delicious?! Haha. And if I'm feeling lazy I'll just cut it down to an accent nail :) Enjoy your day!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved