Headlines News :
Home » , , » Essence - Gabriella

Essence - Gabriella

Hi guys, today I have Essence Gabriella to show you, a bright red-toned purple with a subtle blue shimmer. Gabriella is part of an Essence Nail Art Twin together with Troy. I was very excited to try this purple beauty because all the other Nail Art Twin cremes I already had (Bella and Chuck) were very satisfying, they're so pigmented that most of the time, you can get away with just one coat. Though Gabriella isn't as pigmented as her buddies, it still covers perfectly with two smooth, easy-to-apply coats. And though I'm usually more into darker, blue-toned purples, the blue shimmer really adds something special to this polish and makes me like it very much. So, yes, I'm a fan and it's making my growing love for purples continue...


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved