Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Very random

Very random

Hi everyone, yesterday I showed you my new favorite pink creme, OPI Dim Sum Plum. I already told you that Dim Sum Plum is a one-coater, fast drying and therefore great for tape manis. So for today's post I have the tape mani I made with it. The title of this post pretty much explains it all. For the design I'd cut tape strips in random sizes and randomly placed them vertically or horizontally on my nails, which creates a strong graphical pattern with right angles. I really like how each pattern is different, since I usually do the same design on all nails, it makes it more interesting to look at in my opinion. The black on top is my usual, Color Club Where's The Soiree? and I also added Essence Matt topcoat afterwards. Hope you guys like it, see ya! :)


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Women Interest - All Rights Reserved